The Stages of Coming Back to School After Spring Break

Summer, where you at though?

11348
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/03/03/63592572742053582591332997_dontwant.jpg

1. Excitement

YAY YAY YAY YAY I get to see all of my friends again. I can't wait to see all of my buddies. I can't wait to do things with them. I miss them so much.

2. Refusal

Wait. This was a mistake. I don't want to be back. Can I get a pause button for life? I can't. I need another break.

3. Confidence

Okay. I can do this. We're in the last stretch of the race. I've made it this far. I can't die now.

4. Concern

Trying to get through classes and homework without crying is not as easy as it sounds. I don't think I can do this. This is painful.

5. Anxiety

Three papers, two exams, and twelve homework assignments??? Sure, keep the work coming. It's fine. I'm not drowning in school work or anything.

6. Nostalgia

Summer where are you?? I miss the days where I could just lay in the sand, bask in the sun, and not worry about what the tenth derivative of a natural logarithm is.

7. Contemplation

So if I drop out of school now... how many years would I have to survive on my own before I marry rich? That's the new plan: marry rich. I'll be fine. Right?

8. Acceptance

Life is good. I'm almost done with the semester. The hard part is almost over. Just a few more weeks and I'll have three months to relax and not have the weight of a full time student on my shoulders.