The Perks Of Being A Dog

The Perks Of Being A Dog

All the wonderful things that come with being a dog.

182
The Perks Of Being A Dog
Imgflip.com

You have to admit dogs have it pretty good. Here are just a few perks of being a dog.

1. The world is your toilet!

Dogs aren't expected to use toilets like humans. They go wherever they want! Just think of the freedom!

2. Sniffing butts is socially acceptable.

Dogs have pretty much no sense of personal space. They sniff each other's butts to get acquainted! You ever see humans sniffing each others butts? No, because that would be wierd. Humans just can't get away with that kind of stuff. Dogs though, manage to get away with this without any questions.

3. Licking people.

Why? Because they can. No one is really sure why dogs do this, but everyone just seems to accept it and let it be.

4. Naps!

Dogs take naps whenever and wherever they want. They have no pressing matters to attend to so naps are an option 24/7.

5. No job.

Of course there are exceptions to this: police dogs, service dogs, etc. However, dogs don't have the normal stresses that humans face like making money and paying bills. They don't have a lot of worries.

6. Low expectations

Honestly, most people don't expect a lot from their dogs. If you don't go potty in the house or chew up everything in the house, you're practically golden! Being a 'good dog' really isn't too difficult. With not a lot expected of them, dogs don't have many worries.

7. Treats

People give you treats all the time just because you are cute or for doing the most insignificant things like sitting or laying down.

8. No clothes

The freedom! Dogs aren't restricted by uncomfortable clothing. They can run around in the nude and no one freaks out. Humans aren't quite so lucky; running around in the nude is frowned upon in human societies. People can even be arrested for going out into public nude, but not dogs.

9. Taken care of by others

Like babies, dogs are taken care of by people, but unlike babies, even when dogs grow up they are still pampered and taken care of just the same.

10. Baths

Not only are dogs not expected to take baths near as often as people, but when they do take a bath, all they have to do is stand there while someone else washes and cleans them! Also drying off just takes a few shakes!