The Perfect love Triangle
Religion

The Perfect love Triangle

To my dearest friend on her wedding day....

442
The Perfect love Triangle
@sarahkambam

I still remember the first day I sat in your college small group...I was just a freshman with no idea what the next few years had in store for me... but also for you...

Almost every girl in that group had a boyfriend at the time, and you my dear were still patiently waiting on the Lord's timing despite some discouragement you faced when it came to dating. But you were faithful and didn't give into settling, you didn't listen to what others tried pressuring you into, and you stayed true to who you were no matter what. You kept your gaze upon the Lord and continually strived to use your time to fill your heart with His Word and surround yourself with those who would encourage your walk.

Amongst the people that came and went in your life, I had the privilege of getting to watch as someone new entered in. Someone who would end up changing your life in one of the most beautiful ways. Someone who used discernment and was intentional about getting to know you. Someone who, little did you know, you would call your husband as of this week.

And as you shared the news to the group about this cute random guy who approached you in class, you and I both had no clue what this would turn into...but I still remember the smile on your face and the stupid grin on mine as you told us all the details behind this 'mystery man'. And as I always say 'my heart exploded' in pure happiness for you.

My dear, I got to be a witness to the unveiling of a breathtaking love story. Not just some 'guy meets girl' romance but something much deeper than words can ever express. It is through a love that is rooted much deeper than the love you two share for each other that makes your story so beautiful. It's a type of love that is vast and unfailing and is incomprehensible because it is so great. It is a form of love that no human could ever replicate yet we can use as an example to live and love by and that's exactly what you two have done.

It's the love that Christ so freely gives to us that led you and your husband to where you are now, it was through your patience and commitment to the most important relationship you can have, with Christ, that has made this relationship, engagement and now marriage flourish in such a way that it's not just the two of you and it never was.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." -Ecclesiastes 4:12

My dearest friend your relationship has opened my eyes to the truest love story we can ever encounter; a relationship with Christ. He pursues me and you and fights for us, He never abandons us and reveals new mercies with each passing day. It is my prayer over your marriage that you both will always hold tight to the first true love you have found in Christ and that together you both will continue through this marriage with your gaze upon the Lord. That through this not only letting yourself fall more and more in love with our Savior but also with each other.

"We love because he first loved us."-1 John 4:19

I can't help but get teary-eyed as I think back to the moment we met three years ago. Room 322 canyon hall, the room where it all began. The beginning of our beautiful friendship that I cherish so greatly, the laughs and tears shared as we talked about life and the growth that has occurred in the both of us since that moment. It was here that you and I had our heart to hearts, where we shared our thoughts about my and your relationship. It was in this room you helped me realize I was in a dangerous relationship, but it was also in this room where I realized you were one day going to marry this man you were dating. It was in this room I could already imagine your wedding day, a glowing beaming bride walking towards your future husband.

My friend, you are a stunning bride, first and foremost a beautiful bride of Christ and now the bride of a man I had hoped and prayed that you would one day meet. My heart is filled with joy for you and I am hopeful of the future life you both will share together. My prayers and love are always with you both. Congratulations beautiful!

With all my love and exploding heart,

Sarah

"I wanna finish the life we started. I wanna be two old beautiful souls that stayed with it..I'm with you, through any kind of weather. I'm with you, sunny days or disaster. I still do, and it's never gonna matter what we're going through, cause we're in this together. And I wanna finish the way we started, just two broken souls clinging on to Jesus. We've seen His faithfulness and grace and I wanna love you that way" -Sanctus Real