The Top 10 Christmas Gifts This Holiday Season For College Students

Show the people in your life that you are thinking about them this holiday season.

36
https://unsplash.com/photos/PxM8aeJbzvk

Sometimes as Christmas and other holidays are rolling around, we forget or have no idea what to get the people in our lives and there is a major pressure on having to find the perfect gift that suits each person. Well, you are in luck, as a college student, I have some ideas of what most other college students would want for Christmas since we all have struggled through walking to the cold, juggling 50 things at once, midterms after midterms, and now, finals week. We have gone from the bottom to the top on a wild roller coaster ride that is finally coming to an end for the next month.

1. Cabin Socks

Trust me, college students will be slightly more enthused about receiving the best socks ever than kids! For one, our feet are always cold, especially while walking in the freezing cold to class. An investment in nice, fuzzy, and cute socks is one of the best things ever that a college student can receive.

2. Picture Frame With a Picture

Memories!!! Who does not love looking at pictures and making their living space more welcoming with a nice photo of family, friends, or a significant other. Pictures are the perfect trinket to get someone to remind them that you are thinking about them!

3. A Cute Hat

Hats are the cutest winter accessory whether that be a winter hat or a baseball cap!

4. Giftcards!!

College students are broke and we love getting our daily cup of coffee and lunch on the go in-between classes. YUMMY!

5. Jewelry

As a girl, I love getting cute rings and necklaces to make my outfits look like I tried a little harder in my appearance than I actually did.

6. Hoodies

I don't know about you, but I live in leggings and sweatshirts. It is the perfect get out of bed outfit, studying outfit, and just overall tackling life/ the day outfit. Plus they are warm and Wisconsin is always cold, so you can see where I am going with this.

7. School Apparel

On Wisconsin, period.

8. Heated Blankets/Blankets

College students love feeling cozy and at home when they are studying, sick, or just trying to relax. Heated Blankets are a bonus during winter or when you are freezing and all your other roommates are warm.

9. Hydroflask

Hydroflasks are the best water bottles out there. Walking class to class and being gone for most of the day, this water bottle keeps your water cold hours upon hours. And plus they are super reliable and stylish.

10. Airpods

These headphones are 100% worth the price. They come in handy while working out, studying, and walking to class without having to work around the headphone cord.