20 Tweets From "The Onion" That Will Make You Laugh And Cry At The Same Time​

It's barely even satire at this point.

9

This year has been a wild, grueling, unpleasant, and straight-up bad time. For most people lately, the news is something to be feared, and there are new reports showcasing just how broken our country is every day. Despite pandemics, protests, and a Cheeto as President, silver linings are all around us.

Thankfully, current events have allowed The Onion, a long-running satirical news outlet, to pump out some of the finest content I've seen on Twitter in a long while. With the number of increasingly-unprecedented events growing each day, The Onion now reads like an irreverent NPR, and I love it. Here are 20 tweets that show just how ridiculous our world is right now.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

If you need a good laugh, head to "The Onion" for some more quality content.