To The One Who Cheated

To The One Who Cheated

A Poem

Sometimes cruel and always hidden.

When do messages become bars?

They never ignore the messages nor the secrets, with lust.

Why did the secret buy it, to remember the Valentine's Day?

Count the clues, despise the sadness.

Obscurely, rarely, knowingly.

Only the shock farts as a hidden bar.

The small shock unsurprisingly abandons a boy.

Bar and breakup, sh*t, sh*t! messages like the love.

We lie, but only for a while,

They never steal the girls nor the hos, wit

Citrus: A Tale Of Two Shenanigans

When your best friend takes control of Saturday viewings

Collaborated with: Samiko

Everyone loves a good new anime. I, like so many others, have more or less run out of animes to watch...or rather, just too busy to really sit down and pick one and enjoy it. The last anime I watched was Attack on Titan Season 2. It was too good to not watch over again a few times. But recently, I've been introduced into something new, in a sense. Now, I haven't read the manga, so don't go biting my head off.

There's spoilers here so at your own risk, proceed!!

Citrus. That one word I've been hearing all week courtesy of my best friend Samiko. She would talk non-stop about this one anime. Initially, I really didn't have an interest. I'm just that picky with my anime but it's not like we had anything to watch so I gave it a shot.

I utterly regret ever watching it. Why? Because I just can't even. There's so many face palms and plot twists. It's not that the anime is complicated or bad. It's actually far beyond bad. It's just a..."oh my god, why" kind of thing. Psst! It's a yuri thing too!!

Like most or all anime we encounter, we find ourselves relating to one or all characters in some way, shape, or form as a reflection of ourselves.

We're introduced to two main characters, Yuzu and Mei. Conveniently, they just so happen to be sisters, but we don't find that out until Mei goes home to where Yuzu lives and that's when the shenanigans start happening. From the get go, Yuzu and Mei are polar opposites. Mei's more mature and adult-like whereas Yuzu is your typical, normal 16 year old teen just trying to survive high school. Sounds normal, right? Nope! If you look at their family connections, it gets slightly complicated: Yuzu's mom is married to Mei's dad; the Chairman of the school they both go to just so happens to be Mei's grandfather, which means Yuzu has to try and not embarrass herself; Mei has daddy issues, which is clear when he comes back for a short while from his travels; Yuzu begins to develop romantic feelings for Mei and these feelings start confusing the hell out of her; Mei actually runs the school for a while when her grandfather gets admitted to the hospital due to a heart attack caused by stress.Sounds fun so far, no?

In reality, there's so much more beneath that, especially with Mei. She's hard working, keeps to herself, has one of the best, solid resting bitch face ever, and I can relate to her because I'm practically the same way. I have worked and overworked myself into exhaustion and even when I'm sick, I'm still dragging my ass either to work or school. There is very little time to properly rest because a lot of things have to get done. So, I understand why she's the way she is. At the same time, it has a lot to do with her daddy issues since he left here to travel when she was a child. He previously ran the school but the reason he left was because that's not all he wanted to do his entire life. So, Mei took it upon herself to carry her father's responsibilities.

As for Yuzu, she's in total confusion about how she feels about Mei altogether. Besides the fact that they're step-sisters, with no blood relation, she expected herself to be liking some guy in the future but instead of having a relationship with a female, her sister no less. Both of these complications combined have created plenty of reflective moments if you really think about it.

In any event, Samiko suggests Top 5 new anime to watch:

1. Citrus

2. High School DxD Hero

3. Maid Sama

4. Kami-Sama

5. Gakuen Babysitters.

Currently, this is as far as I know of right now with Citrus along with Samiko's own knowledge. But if you're caught up in the episodes, that's great! But when in doubt: GOOGLE!