The Office Cast During The Last Week Of Classes
Education

The Last Week Of Classes, As Told By 'The Office' Cast

You are almost there!

48

The last week of classes means multiple late-night study sessions, sleep-deprived students, and the anticipation that comes with there being only finals left for the semester. Although it is going to be sad to leave all the friends that you have made, you are more excited to finally be leaving campus and going home to sleep in your own bed, eat homecooked meals, and finally have no work to do after 15 weeks of college craziness. Here is the last week of classes brought to you by the cast of "The Office" *cue the theme song*.

1. Waking up at the beginging of the week

2. Going to the math lab for the last time of the semester 

YESSSS

3. Realizing you have to go to the math lab again next semester 

4. When you are still learning new things in classes, but the final is next week 

5. Walking out of a class for the last time

6. Realizing how much studying you have to do next week 

7. Calculating what you have to get on your finals, in order to pass the semester 

8. Realizing how fast the semester went by  

9. Trying to study early, so you can get ahead of the schedule 

10. Mentally preparing yourself for finals