Meet Some Characters From The Office

Meet Some Characters From The Office

Stanley Hudson is definitely relatable.

26
Meet Some Characters From The Office

I recently started watching the office and it is truly a must-watch. I usually watch episodes here and there during my free times. It is not something that you have to binge watch which is perfect for me. If you guys like this, I can introduce more people in my next article!

Jim Halpert

Jim is just your average guy that isn't really looking for much in life. He is just here for a good time. Although he does take his job kinda seriously, the way he messes with Dwight is simply what makes his character amazing

Pam Beesley

I am not a huge fan of Pam but I will say she definetely turned her life around. She took the reigns of her life, she went from being a miserable engaged receptionist to a happy married salesperson. Although there was a lot of failures in between, she had the support from Jim and let's be honest, we all need a Jim.

Michael Scott

If you have gone this far in life and have yet to meet a manager that makes you question how he got there because he is the embodiment of incompetency then you are lucky. However, for those of us who have suffered through those bosses I welcome you to the chaos. I will say though, you wont find a bigger supporter or team player out there.

Toby Flenderson

Of course I had to bring Toby into the mix right after Michael. It would only make sense. The scenes he appears in usually end in some sort of hate speech or weird vibes but alas, what would an office be if it doesn't have that ONE guy.

Dwight Schrute

Now THIS is truly an iconic character. Dwight is one of the most confident and honest individuals you will ever encounter. He has a lot hidden talents and he seems to have a level head, that is until Jim comes in the mix.

Angela Martin

Cats are her entire life and then some. I still can't believe what Dwight did. She really did a fantastic job when it came to party planning but lets be honest, being the planner while dealing with Michael in itself is already a huge accomplishment.

Kelly Kapoor

She is the embodiment of confidence and beauty. It's too bad she is boy crazy, correction, Ryan crazy and constantly in a cycle of toxic love. However, no one messes with Kelly and she owns the room simply by walking into it.

Ryan Howard

Now lets talk about a trainwreck of a human being. Let's be honest, if he didnt have people that cared about him he would be like a lost puppy looking for someone to claim him. He peaked way too fast and way too early in his career. I guess thats just a trend in his life though because with Kelly, his career, his app, etc. he seems to peak and plummet.

Stanley Hudson

Lets talk about underrated characters. We all watched Spongebob when we were younger and swore we would never be as done with life as Squidward but here we are now. Stanley is truly the embodiment of that. There comes a time in life where the little things make you happy and the outside world is dead to you.

Kevin Malone

He doesn't even need an introduction. One of my favorite times was when Kevin and Pam were on the same eating schedule. Those were the sweetest of times.

Oscar Martinez

We all know that one person in the office who lives on correcting others and it gets annoying but sometimes they have their moments and they can be fun to hang out with. Well, meet Oscar.

Meredith Palmer

She is truly here for a good time not a long time. Also, can people stop judging her so harshly and simply become her friend? That would improve her life, at least I think it will. Keep going, Meredith. You are doing an amazing job!

Creed Bratton

Is he or is he not the scranton strangler? The world may never know. Creed is truly a marvel. We are never sure what he is up to but when we finally find out, we cant help but to laugh or simply nod our heads in confusion.

Well we are all done, folks. However, if you liked the office content let me know and I wouldn't mind sharing more thoughts!