When the semester gets exhaustive the characters of The Office describe the way every student is feeling. If you're tired of the endless papers, tests, and group projects, the hilarious employees of Dunder Mifflin will hopefully get rid of some of the stress piled on by school.
1. When you've texted your group chat and nobody will answer you when you've asked the same question seven times.
2. When someone raises their hand and has totally missed the professor's point but they continue to talk as if they know everything about everything.
3. When the school sends you an update on your student loans and for some reason, it seems to get bigger and bigger each semester.
4. When some other kid says they don't agree with your comment and you're ready to fight.
5. When the professor decides that y'all haven't read and they decide at this oh so convenient time to pass out a pop quiz just to prove they're right.
Which inevitably only leads you to