20 Things I Hope To Accomplish Throughout My College Years

The must do college bucket list.

2540
StockSNap

College is the perfect opportunity to explore and try new things while you have the time before starting a full-time job and entering the real world. Here is a look at some things I would like to do for the duration of my next four college years!

1.) Travel to a different country

College is the perfect opportunity to travel and study abroad when you actually have the time to do it.

2.) Learn a different language

This is a great time to learn a new language before you study abroad and travel to a new country.

3.) Take a photography class

Learn some valuable skills that you will use for the rest of your life.

4.) Learn how to play the guitar

I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, and I feel like college is the perfect opportunity to try before I start my full-time job in the real world.

5.) Obtain an amazing internship

Work hard to obtain the internship you've been dreaming of.

6.) Get up early and watch the sunrise

7.) Hike a mountain with friends

Just stay active in general, and doing it with friends makes it even more fun.

8.) Live off campus

This can prepare you for life after college where (eventually) you'll be living on your own.

9.) Visit friends at their colleges

Take a road trip and visit your best friends from home.

10.) Take a weekend road trip with friends

11.) Volunteer more!

Take a couple hours a week to give back to your community. It'll make you feel good

12.) Explore the local towns around me

13.) Take a ton of pictures

Capture all of the memories you're making at college by taking lots pics! You only go to college once so make the most out of it.

14.) Go to the beach as much as possible

With 3 private beaches being on campus, why not take advantage of them as much as possible.

15.) Play an intramural sport

Get involved on your campus! Personally, during the next four years, I would like to play an intramural sport but someone could also join clubs and organizations on campus.

16.) Donate blood

17.) Go rock climbing

I've always wanted to do this and hope to try this during one of my summer vacations in the next four years.

18.) Hike to a picturesque waterfall

19.) Eat healthily

But don't obsess over it, ice cream and pizza are okay sometimes!

20.) Buy a fish for our dorm