The Many Views Of Living In New Jersey

The Many Views Of Living In New Jersey

24
The Many Views Of Living In New Jersey
Plymouth Rock, NJ

There are pros and cons of living in a small town, just like living in any other kind of town. But one of the best things about living in a small town is the incredible views. New Jersey has it all — the mountains, the valleys, and even the beach. Who wouldn't want to live here?

1. The Mountains

The mountains in New Jersey are useful in all four seasons.

Winter — Does anyone enjoy skiing as much as I do? New Jersey is home to some of the best ski resorts on the east coast. Ski resorts use the snow to sculpt the mountain to accommodate the various types of people that visit.

Spring — Hiking is the best, especially in the spring. There are many different mountains to explore the wide open trails throughout parts of New Jersey. The view of the Delaware Water Gap is one of my favorite views to hike and look at.

Summer — Hiking up the mountains during the summer is also very popular. The Catfish Fire Tower is located on top of the mountains in Hardwick, New Jersey. From the top of the tower are the most gorgeous views overlooking Warren County.

Fall — As we all now, New Jersey has many trees and with many trees comes the changing colors of the leaves. Fall is the best time of the year just because of the beautiful views with the many different colors on the trees.

Along with the many different views of that mountains have to offer, there are also many flat, wide open fields that take over New Jersey.

2. The Valleys

Whether the ground is covered in three feet of snow or filled with green grass after a rain storm, there is something amazing to look at. Both images are taken from my backyard. How amazing is it to look out your back window and see the breathtaking views of New Jersey in any season.

If you are the type of person that does not enjoy hiking in the mountains or camping out in the valleys then New Jersey is not for you. Nope, just kidding. New Jersey even has amazing beaches!

3. The Beaches

And no, I am not talking about the members from the TV show "The Jersey Shore." New Jersey has nearly 130 miles of beaches ranging from Sandy Hook to Cape May. Each town along the shoreline has attractions that are impossible to miss, including boardwalks, amusement parks, and even some water parks.

No matter where you are in New Jersey there are breathtaking views to see. I will forever be thankful for the views that living in a small town have gave me.