5 New Songs You Should Check Out

5 New Songs You Should Check Out

35
5 New Songs You Should Check Out

If there's one thing I love more than anything else in this world, it's music. I like staying up-to-date on the latest music news, and I like finding new things to listen to from my favorite artists. Today, I'm sharing 5 of those tracks with all of you.

1. "570" by Motionless In White

A testament to where they came from, "570" is an amazing track. It has the sound of the earlier Motionless record, "Creatures". For those who don't know, 570 is the area code for Scranton, Pennsylvania where Motionless In White is from.

Lyric to look out for: "If you mean it, you will make it."

2. "Beautiful Pain" by Andy Black

This song had me in tears the first time I listened to it after my grandmother's death. I had been rocking Andy Black's record before her passing and had only merely liked the track. After her death, it took on a whole new meaning for me. This song is Andy's way of saying goodbye to his dearly departed friend, Chris Holley, and it's completely and beautifully written. I think it's something that everyone should hear because death is something we all eventually have to deal with.

Lyric to look out for: "Don't say goodbye tonight and leave forever."

3. "Epidemic" by New Years Day

This is definitely one of my new favorites. It's such a hard-hitting song, detailing the way our world has become. If there's one thing New Years Day does completely right in this song, it's laying out plainly the way our generation has gone.

Lyric to look out for: "There's no cure for what's in us, so pessimistic, quick to judge..."

4. "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots

If I'm being completely honest, I didn't really give Twenty One Pilots that much of a chance until I heard this song. It's featured on the soundtrack for the upcoming movie "Suicide Squad" which is centered around the villains of the Batman franchise. This song is so fun and dark, and I love it.

Lyric to look out for: "I tried to warn you just to stay away, and now they're outside ready to bust. It looks like you might be one of us."

5. "Just Like Fire" by P!nk

Quite possibly the most popular song on this list, this song is one I just think that everyone should know. It's featured on the soundtrack for "Alice Through The Looking Glass" and it is sung by one of my favorite singers of all time, P!nk. In typical P!nk fashion, the song is fun and badass at the same time.

Lyric to look out for: "And people like to laugh at you 'cause they are all the same, see I would rather we just go a different way than play the game."