The Life Of A Low Maintenance Girl

The Life Of A Low Maintenance Girl

I just value my sleep over looking nice.

52
The Life Of A Low Maintenance Girl
DailyMail

There are some girls that wake up at 6:00 a.m. to start off the day with flawless skin, wavy hair and a perfect smokey eye. And then there's me, still sleeping when I have to leave in 10 minutes. I admire those girls so much. In a far off world, I would be one of them, but I'm honestly way too lazy. My laziness has amounted to these events happening on the daily.

1. Makeup Tutorials Are A Foreign Art To You

You can spend the entire day learning how to achieve a cute summer glow and end up looking like this:

2. You Make Every Complaint Possible When Getting Ready

"My arm hurts. My hair isn't even curling right. This shade is ugly. Why did I think this was a good idea?"

3. And the Process Takes Forever

You think I know how to do this in a timely fashion? I don't have enough practice for that.

4. Shopping Is Antagonizing

I see the shirt I want, I grab the size I need and I wanna check out. Browsing any longer than five minutes will drive me up a wall.

5. Half of Your Wardrobe Is Baggy T-Shirts

Do I have nice clothes? Tons. But this old tee is so comfy and I don't have to wear a bra with it, so there ya go.

6. You Eat Like Your Life Depends on It

Four chicken burritos with a side of queso, please.

7.It's Completely Normal for Your Hair to Go Unbrushed for Days

That's what the messy bun is for. Duh.

8. So. Many. Pairs. Of. Leggings

It looks like I tried when I really just hate jeans and wanted my butt to look good.

9.Eyeliner? Forget It

You could give me a stencil and the hand of God and I would still have an uneven, crooked wing.

10. Formal Events Are Hit or Miss

You're either excited to be Cinderella for a day or sweating your foundation off and itching at your dress.

11. Sometimes It Becomes a Game to See How Long You Can Go Without Shaving Your Legs

Look at my body go.

12. You'd Rather Lie on the Couch Than Go Out, Because Getting Ready

If it means I need to wear pants, it's not that important.

13. Nobody Thinks You Look Drastic on a No Makeup Day

Because every day is a no makeup day. And nobody asks me if I look sickly, because they're used to this pale goodness already.

14. But When You Do Decide to Give Effort, You Slay

Rock it, girl. Own that.