The Latest in Pokemon News

The Latest in Pokemon News

In case you haven't been up to date like I have
2

I'm not sure if you have been keeping up with all of the amazing Pokemon news that has been coming out, but if you aren't caught up, you're about to be. So curl up with your favorite Pokemon paraphernalia because this is about to get exciting.

So first and foremost, for the 20th anniversary of Pokemon the game, the company decided to celebrate in the best way possible, by giving out some of the most rare Pokemon by event! I know, it's crazy. They have already given out Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Darkari, and they are giving out Manaphy right now! All you have to do is either go to your local game stop and ask for a code, or you can get it directly from the network by going into Mystery Gift – Receive Gift – Via Internet and there you are! It's the best and easiest way to try to finally complete your Pokedex! There are still a ton of really good Pokemon being released in the upcoming months, so definitely make sure that you get those codes! You also need either Pokemon X or Y or Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire to get these legendaries, so make sure you have those games as well.

The next super exciting news is that Pokemon GO is still very much a thing and it is still happening! It's actually being released as a beta in other countries and it is coming to the United States to beta very soon! If you haven't heard anything about Pokemon GO yet, here is a video that kinda explains everything that it's going to be doing.

It looks absolutely amazing and I literally cannot wait for it to come out. There are a few videos on the internet that show actual game play, so you should definitely give them a look. It's rumored that this game is finally going to be ready by the holiday season of this year, so be on the look out for that!

The last and probably most exciting news that I have to share is that there's going to be a new Pokemon set of games coming out in November of this year! The new games in this set are going to be called, Pokemon Sun and Moon and they will be set in a world that very much resembles the islands of Hawaii. Here is a video so you can get as excited as I am! Give it a watch!

Not only does everything look amazing, but those three starters are the cutest things I've ever seen. I'm so excited to be able choose one and go on new adventures!

I really hope that you have gotten as excited as I am for some of the new Pokemon-related things that are happening this year. It's going to be such a good year for those that are into Pokemon and those that are just starting out!