The Last Few Weeks Of The Semester As Told By Friends

Can you BE anymore stressed?

54
Google Images

Well, here we are. The end of the semester is finally upon us. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We just have a few more weeks left before we can enjoy the sweet freedom of summer. The beach, bathing suits, bonfires, road trips, and all other great things that come along with our 3-month break are finally within reach. The only down side is that the last few weeks are hell – assignments, papers, finals, studying, it’s all stuff we have no motivation left to do, but our GPA depends on it. All my fellow college students can relate to the bittersweet end of spring semester.

1. When your professors actually give the final assignments you 100% knew you were going to get.

2. When you see the amount of work you have to do between now and the end of the semester.

3. When your professors give you the unnecessary reminder that this is no time to be slacking off.

4. Trying to keep a positive attitude so you don’t cry like…

Positive vibes only, right?

5. When you know you should have tried harder during the semester, but you can’t change it now.

Life is too short to have regrets.

6. When you actually have a decent professor that doesn’t assign both a final paper and a written final.

While we would prefer neither, we are mature enough to realize that's unrealistic so one or the other will do. There is no need for both.

7. When your friends finish their semester before you and brag about how happy they are to be done.

8. Trying to raise your GPA last minute like…

9. When you realize you’re going to be in a bathing suit soon and you’ve done nothing to prepare your summer body.

10. When you’re stu(dying) and wonder if it’s even worth it.

But then you realize if you fail out of school you don't have a plan B...okay, back to stu(dying) it is.

11. Showing up outside your professors office after your professor said, "Don't show up to my office the last week of the semester and ask for extra credit." to ask for extra credit like...

It's worth a shot, right?

12. When you’ve been studying all day and someone asks if you’re alright.

13. When you're on your 11th hour of studying in the library and you're starting to go a little crazy.

14. When you finally walk out of your last final.

Thank God. I am now finally free to enjoy the summer!