The Kardashians: 10th Year Edition

The Kardashians: 10th Year Edition

Have you been keeping up?
26

RECENTLY ON KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS...

It's been 10 years since Kardashian became a household name. What made reality television so good (next to Jersey Shore and Real World of course--we can't forget about that) would not have been possible if it weren't for that amazing sales pitch tape (kidding). To answer your question though (because I know you're still wondering), how the hell did the Kardashian's become a thing?!

Imma break it down...

So, Rob Kardashian was the renowned defense attorney in the OJ Simpson murder case in '95...

He had been married to Kris Houghton until '91.

Then they divorced, and she married track star and Olympic athlete, Bruce Jenner.

Rob Kardashian passed away in '03 as a result of esophagus cancer right about the time when Kim K. was socialite, Paris Hilton's assistant, and a closet organizer.

In '06, Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim opened up a clothing store DASH.

In '07, Kris Jenner pitched the reality show to none other than Ryan Seacrest. It got picked up, and then aired on October 14th, 2007.

That same year, the infamous Ray J. and Kim K. sex tape was uncovered.

Three seasons in, Kourtney got preggo and kept you wanting more for not revealing the father's name.

SURPRISE! It was Scott (Lord) Disick's.

But you get the idea, right?

If it weren't for the Kardashians we wouldn't know Todd Kraines...

...or how stressful it can be to lose a $100k diamond earring in the ocean.

How supportive siblings can be...

...and our parents.

That Kim is the favorite child...

...Scott and Rob's fight in Vegas...

...the ugly cry...

...when Khloe went to jail...

...and got a bikini wax courtesy of Kourtney.

But then Kris caught Scott commando...

...and Scott called her out for being a bad grandma.

As did Kim.

But we love Kris.

a.k.a Momager

Comment your favorite KUWTK moment below.