The Journal Challenge: A Writing Prompt For Everyday Of The Month

Go ahead and get writing!

151
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/20/636571687464726258-1213892076_woman-typing-writing-windows.jpg

As I have written about before, journalling is something that is very special to me- it is a part of my everyday life. It is a way to express yourself, vent, reflect, and even acts as a memory book for when you want to look back and read what you wrote.

For many, it is hard to just sit down with a pen and paper, or type in a document random thoughts but using prompts is the best way to guide yourself to get into the habit of journaling. I challenge you, for just one month, to start journaling using these prompts.

I challenge you to answer each one of these prompts, every day for an entire month. Get journaling- it will change your life.

1. Make a list of everything that makes you happy (this should be a long list!).

2. Write about a time where you felt embarrassed.

3. Describe your dream job.

4. If you could relive any year of your life, which one would it be?

5. Write about the first time you fell in love.

6. Describe what it looks like outside right now.

7. Who is your hero?

8. What is your favorite quote and what does it mean to you?

9. Write about a recent dream you had.

10. Describe your best friend.

11. What is your biggest pet peeve?

12. Describe your ideal day.

13. Coffee or Tea? Why?

14. What is your dream vacation?

15. Who do you miss the most?

16. What is the best memory from your childhood?

17. If you could meet anyone famous who would it be?

18. What is your favorite food and why?

19. If you could relive one day for the rest of your life what would it be?

20. What is your earliest memory?

21. If you could have the answer to any question what would it be?

22. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?

23. If you could be an actor in any movie, which would it be?

24. What is your daily routine?

25. Describe yourself in 3 words.

26. Write about growing something.

27. Write about your favorite season.

28. Describe where you sleep every night.

29. Do you like being alone or with people?

30. What is your favorite exercise?

31. What is your favorite thing to cook?

Here is a month's worth of writing prompts! Get journalling!