The Jonas Brothers Are Releasing A Christmas Song Tonight And I Honestly Need 5 More Minutes With This News

The Jonas Brothers Have A New Christmas Song And I Honestly Need 5 More Minutes With This News

I think this makes it acceptable to start listening to Christmas music now, yes?

3256

It is that time of year where the most controversial question comes into play — and no, it is NOT political — is it too early to start listening to holiday music?

The Jonas Brothers have just answered that debate with one single Instagram post announcing their new Christmas song which drops at midnight EST Thursday night!

Their new Christmas tune, "I Need You Christmas," sounds like it is going to be pretty nostalgic of past Christmases in the Jonas household.

The JoBros mentioned how the Holidays are something we can all look forward to right now, between a stressful election, COVID-19, among a million other horrifying things that have consumed our 2020, we all have the holiday season to look toward. Now that October is coming to an end, too, a Christmas song is the perfect kick start to the holiday joy we so desperately need.

The Jonas Brothers released their Christmas song, "Like It's Christmas" at the beginning of November last year and it was a hit, so it's almost guaranteed that this one will be just as cheerful and holiday spirited.

Stay tuned tonight to hear the new song!