The importance of commercial real estate video production in 2022

real estate

20

.

Almost all people at some stage in their lives have either purchased or traded a piece of real estate. Property listing often includes pictures of the house, details about that, and the selling agent's contact info. Those advertisements have indeed been popular and valuable, but today's purchasers want a house to stun them aesthetically. While images can offer some perspective, real estate videos are superior at assisting consumers in visualizing themselves in a house.

Customers would like to see what they have previously seen in their imaginations when they visit a property. In addition, real estate videographers can captivate clients by giving them a greater sense of a house, making it easier for property owners to sell the houses. In this article, we will discuss why it has become essential to have real estate video production to market real estate in today's date.

Video content is becoming a more effective way of marketing

People are now depending more and more on video material while researching products while making important decisions due to the increase of quick and always-connected technologies. Prior to actually visiting a house in person, the ordinary person will most likely check multiple videos on the internet today. It seems logical that consumers would prefer to watch a video while choosing something that is as significant as commercial real estate. 2/3 of buyers are more inclined to buy an item when they see a video about it, according to a recent survey. In the old days, commercial real estate professionals might have managed to get away with only adding a few images of the property to their website, but in today's competitive and digital environment, it is no longer sufficient. If you wish to draw in potential buyers or tenants, you must invest in commercial real estate video production.

Reliable lead generation

One of the most efficient methods of attracting people is video marketing because you can use it at every stage of the sales process:

It may bring more page traffic to the top of the sales funnel. Compared to websites without video, links to sites with embedded video receive 157% higher natural search results.

An engaging video could serve as the final push homebuyers need to reach out to a real estate professional or the house owner when they are close to the middle or bottom of the process.

A well-made video can also inspire sellers to collaborate with a broker in the confidence that their home will be presented in the most appealing manner possible.

Best Return on Investment

Due to the absurd belief that commercial real estate video service is expensive, people commonly avoid it. The reality is that compared to almost all other forms of promotion, video ads and commercials have greater returns on investment. Commercial real estate films have a larger reach and accelerate the selling of properties when you spend money on premium movies and ensure they are presented in the appropriate context.

When contrasted to the expenses businesses suffer from maintaining empty properties, the expense of making a commercial property video is negligible. For selling multiple commercial properties, the same commercial property video could be utilized (for instance, in office spaces where various levels or sections have identical designs). As a result, the return on investment for real estate video production is usually very high.

Several applications, like tours and testimonies

One potential application for real estate video editing is the showcasing or overview of a home or flat. A video may also be utilized for:

• Detailed guided tours of every room within a house, possibly employing AR or VR technology (but use caution here to avoid misleading the client).
  • Customer feedback describes the stories of buyers and sellers who worked with a real estate broker.

Reduces time and effort

Before prospective customers schedule a meeting, you can provide a presentation and important info using real estate videography. Interested customers can quickly evaluate a property after viewing an informative video, thereby saving you time and reducing the number of queries you have to address. Real estate video services are a valuable marketing technique as it completes 50% of the job for you prior to potential customers even visiting the home.

Conclusion

In this article, we have discussed the importance of having a commercial real estate video. Suppose you don't use a video to increase the allure of commercial real estate. In that case, many clients will pass over your ad in the preliminary stage because they are trying to narrow the list of potential houses before they make a site survey. Companies that offer real estate video services, like Alex Drone Photography, provide you with a lot more than just beautiful images. To help prospective buyers get a more comprehensive look at your houses and make an easy choice, they offer 3D drone videography, real estate video editing, and detailed interior and exterior videos.