The Importance of Aunts
popular

To The Aunts Who Made Us The Women We Are Today

"My Aunt has ears that really listen, arms that hug and hold, a love that's never ending, and a heart made of gold." - Unknown

3590

In my life I have my aunts that are truly my parent's sisters or sisters-in-law, then I have my cousins that I refer to as my aunts.

I may be weird for calling my cousins my aunts but they truly deserve that title. The amount of love and support my aunts have given me throughout my entire life is what made me be the women I am today. I could not and would not be who I am without their guidance and love.

They listen to me with open ears and no judgment.

They worry and care for me almost as much as my mother does. I am eternally grateful for God for giving me the wonderful aunts that I have because they bring such good energy to my mother and me.

My aunt that only lives a couple of houses away from me has always been there to help me with anything I ever needed and my mom has been there for my cousins the same way. I cannot thank her enough for giving me my best friend since birth and the girl I call my sister. I can call her later at night when I need something for a school project and we do not have what I need at home.

Aunts are so great because they are so reliable.

My school and sports teams do a lot of fundraisers, so having multiple aunts I can always count on them to order products from me. I also know if I'm ever stuck and need a ride, need somewhere to go, or someone to confide in they are right by my side. Having one God-Mother or role model in your life would be pretty great, but having multiple is more than fantastic.

My aunts are so important to me, I couldn't live with them.