The importance of 360 photo booth apps and why this software is ​​the best choice

Did you know that there is competition among many photo booth companies?

63

The importance of 360 photo booth apps and why this software is the best choice

Did you know that there is competition among many photo booth companies? Indeed, for somepeople, traditional photo booths have long been dead, but they are not really dead. This is the eraof social media and parties equipped with photo booths as a means for guests to take picturestogether. Later the photos will be displayed on their Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp stories.And if you are a marketer who is trying to stand out in the middle of an exhibition event, then aphoto booth can be your best helper. Want to create a photo booth but don't know all thenecessary steps? Don't worry because in this article you will find out that there are someapplications created specifically to help people like you!These software or applications are commonly called 360 photo booth applications. With theseapplications, implementing the photo booth concept in each of your businesses to attract as manycrowds as possible is quite easy.

What exactly is a 360 photo booth app?

To better understand them you must understand their working principles. A 360 photo booth app can dynamically rotate around an object and shoot a video at the same time, resulting in veryinteresting footage rather than highlighting the object from one side only. Usually, the 360-degree camera used is flexible enough to fit a DSLR, Go-Pro, or cellphone. Then you just haveto script the situation to make the footage more interesting for anyone who sees it. As simple asthat!A 360 photo booth app can “force” every guest to smile for the camera. Humans will reflexivelyreact when the camera is pointed at them. And in the context of “the camera at the party”, thereaction you can expect is a smile full of joy. From your side as a photo booth maker, a videorecording in which guests “take turns” smiling happily at the camera is the embodiment of yoursuccess.With good 360 photo booth software, you can easily channel your creativity in your partyphotography activities. You may have the opportunity to make your photography business biggerand that can start by purchasing a subscription to an event that you can use to show video andcontrol 360-degree motion “in one package.”There are many 360 photo booth apps on the market but of course, not all of them are reallyreliable. Some only can record “in 360 degrees” while others may offer more features that willbe very useful for advanced processing of your footage. And maybe various editing features willmake your recordings look like they were created by a professional video editor. Even some 360photo booth applications offer a function to control the user to design the images obtained beforethey are actually printed.

We introduce Touchpix to you!

We've done a survey on some of the popular 360 photo booth apps and we've come to a conclusion: TouchPix is the best ever made.

For those who have used it, TouchPix is an all-in-one photo booth app. How to use it is very easy; You just need to download it, create your own QR code, use the lens that fits your iPhone or iPad, and connect it to your GoPro or DSLR.

What are the advantages of Touchpix?

TouchPix provides a revolutionary platform that enables easy switching from GoPro to iPhone or iPad to produce stunning images and videos.

TouchPix supports iPhone/iPad, GoPro, Canon, and Nikon-branded DSLRs. You can also share the built-in free internet, use more than 60 photo and video effects, 300 built-in overlay designs, burst gifs, create slow-motion videos, and much more!

So how? Are you ready to apply TouchPix to your upcoming events?