The Greatest Presents I Received This Christmas

They weren't all under a tree

5

This Christmas was different. I definitely felt the holiday spirit a lot more than I had in past years but rather than it being about the presents I received, it came from somewhere much deeper. Here are the greatest presents that weren't under a tree.

1. Getting to spending time with all of my family
  2. Knowing that there is a party in heaven right now with George's Michael, Carrie Fisher, and her mom, Debbie Reynolds
  3. Seeing my dads face light up as he got to play his old records on my new record player
  4. Giving my parents tickets to a show that they had last seen on Broadway, 20 years ago.
  5. Watching my sister run around acting like a reindeer
  6. Doing interpretive dances to Christmas carols with my siblings
  7. Performing different skits with my siblings
  8. Getting to continue our traditions(watching a Christmas story and eating Chinese food)
  9. Going to see Santa and remembering that the spirit of Christmas is always present if you want it to be
  10. Knowing that 2017 is so close:)