The Google Art And Culture App Is Hurting My Feelings

You know how you can take a picture of yourself and compare it to art? Yeah, well, apparently I'm hideous.

23
Personal photo

So recently I discovered this app called Art and Culture by Google. You can do all whole bunch of stuff with it and learn a lot about, well, art and culture. However... there is an option to compare your selfie to a famous piece of art work. Let's just say it's either spot on and scary accurate or completely wrong and degrading. Mine is degrading; it completely tore my self esteem down. Here are some results that my community and I got. Enjoy.

Mine: Definitely lost a bit of confidence

personal photo

1. I am female. They gave me a guy.

2. I don't have a pig nose, thank you though.

3. This looks absolutely nothing like me. I am butthurt.

Britney's: Spot on

Britney Huish

LOOK AT THIS. I am convinced that Miss Elizabeth Sarah Foster is an ancestor of Britney's. No doubt.

Aubree's: Oh dear Lord

Aubree Young

This is terrifying, no cap. She looks like a ghost. And Aubree ain't a ghost.

Boni's: My feelings are hurt

Boni Brown

This is the image that sparked our community conversation. Boni, I am truly sorry. You are very beautiful, don't let Google tell you otherwise.

Isaac's: TWINS

Isaac Martin

Okay but like if Isaac isn't related to this guy, I quit life.

Hannah's: Ehhhh it's a stretch

Hannah Cason

I see where they got the curls from, but other than that, I don't see it.

Mackenzie's: She's not a MAN

Mackenzie Bond

Again, Mackenzie is a woman. This is a disgrace to humanity, Google.

Anna's: On the fence about this one

Ok but I kinda see it!

Rebecca's: Oh hell no

I am CONVINCED this is my sleep paralysis demon. I am crying in the corner right now. I am not okay.

Isabella's: Oddly accurate

Isabella Compton

If you told me they were related, I would believe you.