THE GLO UP IS REAL

THE GLO UP IS REAL

Top 9 biggest celebrity tranformations

1195
THE GLO UP IS REAL

Some of our favorite celebrities have shown tremendous transformations throughout the years. They're looking better, making more "moves," per se, as they are becoming more and more active and successful in their careers. Here are my TOP 10 Celebrity Glo Ups:

10. JUSTIN BIEBER

JB has shown to have GLO'd UP, as he enters a new wave in music, style, and behavior. If you recall, a few years ago, Bieber's temper began to get out of hand as he would have sudden outbursts against his fans and paparazzi. Some of which were caught on video. Point is, that side of him...the little tantrums and child-like behavior are slowly, but surely, shedding from him, and we recognize that Jus. Not to mention, his amazing new songs that have come out and sound nothing like his old pop songs, which he made before he developed his voice as an adult and shifted it away from his younger "boy voice." All of his new songs are fun and show the new and improved Justin Bieber.

9. SAM SMITH

Still in disbelief on how amazing this glo-up is. Though I'm not a crazy Sam Smith fan, his glo-up was one that caught my eye, and I'm sure it caught the eyes of MANY MANY others, including the ex he thanked his four grammy's for last year. He went from "He'll never love you like I can," to "New Phone, Who's this?" #swag. Not only that, but he is appearing more elegantly. Prior to his glo'up, his attire for red carpet events and regular day-to-day runs would be very loose and comfortable, now they are more fitting and compliment his new body. I think this is Smith's way of revealing more confidence in himself. Which is just awesome to see.

8 and 7. MALIA AND SASHA OBAMA

These two and their glo-ups have been the talk on the town for the past few days, and for good reason. The first daughters of the United States have grown up so beautifully right before our eyes. Their glo-ups are to be respected. They've maintained their respectable reputations as daughters of the President, and have shown the proper representations of young ladies in America. More girls should be like them. Keep glowing girls. You're stunning.

6. NICK JONAS

Nick Jonas has always had that "teen heartthrob" thing going on, which was always very appealing to the younger generation. His glo-up has given him a new group of admirers. Older people are now attracted to him because of his physical transformation, and his new music. He went from "I called you for the first time yesterday....to "It's my right to get hellish, I still get jealous...". These more "adult" lyrics attribute to his glo'd up career and lifestyle.

5. JENNIFER HUDSON

I really do have a thing for weight-loss glo ups. I thought it was important to put the one and only JHud on this list of best glo-ups because though her glo up was from a few years ago, she maintained her sexy bod, and has upped it up to her style, and everything else. Her career, her family-life, EVERYTHING has glo'd up. Kudos to you Jennifer- always loved her!

4. KEKE PALMER

Keeks! She is so beautiful! I remember watching her as a kid and wondering how she'd look when she was older! Now that she is, she is stunning! Love her, and her career is glowing as well! With appearances in musicals including Grease LIVE, and Cinderella, not to mention lead roles in movies like CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story - the biopic of one of the best selling pop girl groups of all time, TLC. She played the role of Chilli, the group's lead singer. That's not even the half of it, she is doing so much with her career and her singing! I'm just amazed. Kudos, to you Keke! #ClearlyImaFan

3. JOSH PECK

Do you all remember his adorable, dorky, fun-loving characters from shows like All That, The Amanda Show and Drake and Josh? Now Josh Peck has emerged back on the comedic stream with his most recent sitcom Grandfathered. He went from being that adorable chunky friend, to a total hunk! I love that his new show, Grandfathered, portrays what would happen to young Josh Nicholes if he stayed the same, before the glo up! He is awesome. He is now a better actor, better comedian, better looks! Everything.

2. MELISSA MCCARTHY

One of my most recent favorite Glo Ups belongs to Melissa McCarthy, or Tammy, which is what I call her because of her role in the hilarious movie she starred in last year, Tammy. This comedian/actress has shown a remarkable 45+ pound weight-loss in this past year. She attributed taking a proactive way to deal with her eating routine, general activity and a little known Hollywood secret that helped accelerate the way her body digests food, Garcinia Cambogia. Something I might consider if the results are an amazing glo up like hers!

1. KYLIE JENNER

There's a lot of things people can say about Kylie Jenner, but one thing's for sure: HER GLO UP WAS REAL. Some might call it puberty, but I don't. It's way more than that. She has actually admitted to getting plastic surgery, more specifically lip-fillers, which she claimed she got "because it was a big insecurity" of hers. I think this change is very "grown-up." She looks much older than her actual age (18). However, if I was to compare her to how she looked before, this new Kylie is very elegant and beautiful and perfect for the person she wants us to perceive her as: beautiful, grown, fashionable, money-making etc. Good job Kylie. No complaints.

From Your Site Articles