​The Glass Is Always Half Full

​The Glass Is Always Half Full

If you want it to be...

7
​The Glass Is Always Half Full

I believe in the power of positivity and making a conscious effort to look on the bright side of any situation. I understand that some situations actually suck and while there doesn't seem to be an evident bright side, if you trudge through the mud, I am sure a lesson will be learned. When bad things happen, there is a reason for it. I don't believe it is a punishment from the higher powers, but I do believe that what vibes and feelings you emit into this world, you feel all that and more on the flipside.

Karma. This is a complex concept that I fully believe in. What you do unto others will be done to you. If you leave positivity and good things to this world, that will come back unto you. However, if you treat people poorly, you will create your own bad karma.

It isn't always simple to emit good karma; there will be times when you are treated like absolute shit and the only thing you want to do is get revenge for having been treated so poorly. But, if you take a step back and think about revenge and what it will accomplish, you may soon realize nothing good comes of revenge. Maybe you will temporarily feel satisfied, but that feeling will last for only a moment. Then what? You go back to feeling the same way as before.

Even when things seem dark and like there is no light at the end of the tunnel, look for that ounce of positivity because I am sure something is to be learned from your dark time. If there was ever anything I have gained from dark times I have gone through, it was always a lesson - no matter how small and no matter how much I didn't want to admit it. I learned something valuable and I gained life strength.