The Gilmore family is diverse, hilarious, and, at times, heartwarming. Throughout the seasons, and the revival, there were numerous times that we ALL were jealous - or at least we wished that there was some way we could have our very own Gilmore in our lives.
1. When you're making life decisions
It happens, and if he doesn't have a motorcycle it's not worth it, right?
2. When you're letting a guy down easy
Can't just go breaking hearts all willy-nilly.
3. When you suck at expressing your feelings
Sometimes, they are idiots.
4. When you need to defend your junk food binges
Junk food is just a way of life every now and again.
5. When you just need comfort food
It's just like that some days.
6. When you have a big exam
We've all been there, and it sucks.
7. When you drink too much and hear about it the next day
Blackouts are the worst, I prefer to just call others crazy.
8. When you've got that 8 AM class
It's too early.
9. When your mom brings you back down to earth
We all need our mamas sometimes.
10. When you stand your ground in every argument
There's nothing wrong with being stubborn.
11. When you're just trying to be perfect
After all, who has a problem? Not me.
12. When you make bad decisions
Once again, your mama is always ready to call you out on that one.
13. When it's Monday
Mondays suck. They really do.
14. When your first boyfriend meets the family
That awkward manly thing that men do. Height is important, I guess.
15. When you have nothing to wear
A closet full of clothes, and nothing to wear.