The End Of Spring Semester As Told By Cats

What better way to describe life other than cats?

14
Amusing Fun

With the summer drawing near, college students everywhere are spending the end of their spring semesters stressing about projects, papers and finals. What better way to describe our lives in a time like this than by the animal that has the worst attitude and is always ready for a nap?

1. You spend every free second in the library, but it still isn't enough.

By this point, literally every second of free time you have is being spent writing 1 million-word essays, actually starting on the online class you were supposed to be taking this semester or trying to figure out what you are going to do when you graduate next month.

2. Sometimes you just need a head rub.

You act like you have everything under control, but in reality you just want one of the people walking past you at your permanent computer to remind you what human connection feels like.

3. You've started waking up with no time to think about your appearance.

You barely even had enough time to put pants on, much less makeup. Off to class you go, looking like you just stepped out of the woods after a night rummaging around for food. It's probably best to just go hide yourself.

4. How you feel every time a professor lays a new assignment on your desk.

It seems like there's a new assignment or project every day of class. Your backpack is full of papers, and your USB is probably smoking from all of the use it's been getting lately.

5. By the end of the semester, you could literally fall asleep anywhere.

When everything is submitted and turned in, you feel like you can finally get some sleep (even though you may not make it all the way back to your bed). At least your grades will reflect your hard work (hopefully).