Autumn Foliage
Nature Animals

The Enchanted Autumn Foliage

Have you ever stopped for a minute to admire the autumn landscape?

62
The Enchanted Autumn Foliage
Susan Cole Kelly

Not everywhere can you see this change in colors but one of the most incredible landscapes is New England. If you go to Boston during the autumn period, that place is completely different from the summer. It seems like a totally different landscape, a different city. The colors around change and revolutionize the landscape, the surroundings and the town; it seems like you arrived in a magical place, a scene that was painted by a famous artist or a setting described in fairy tales. It seems so perfectly and incredibly beautiful, that you doubt how this change can be possible.

How can that city or town become so beautiful and with incredible perfect colors? The beauty of nature??

Every season has its beauty but autumn is special, autumn is perfect!

Of course, it has many disadvantages, school and university that start, it gets dark very early in the afternoon, it gets chilly outside, you spend less time outside than inside watching movies… but still, the colors around you make you happy, and you will consider this season the best of all.

In the morning, as soon as you get up and you open the curtains, you can admire the scenery that is in front of you. Those yellowish, reddish and orange leaves, in those trees make the panorama just amazing only observing it. You need to stop for one second, and try to think how perfect those colors are. The colors of the leaves are so different from one another that it seems impossible that nature can create such perfect and particular shades. The way nature changes offering different colors and scents in the air is really magical. Even if "autumn" is sort of a melancholy month, its bright and intense colors give a sense of warmth before the arrival of the cold and the snow.

boston-and-new-england-39582911-1533566889-ImageGalleryLightboxLarge.jpg

If you believe in God, you can think that He can manifest in different ways: a rainbow, a beautiful sunset, a garden full of blossom flowers, a snowy day in the winter, and why not, the autumn foliage. Don't you think it's a way that God manifests His presence through the Beauty of Nature?I truly think so. If you don't believe it, then, you may think that Mother Nature gives a sign of Autumn through these perfect colors. In both ways we need to admire beauty more, appreciate it and protect it.

f3ed8ddce06d819ed34311b0637de39b.jpg

There's nothing better than taking a walk in the country surrounded by those incredible and warm colors, walk in the park surrounded by colorful autumn trees while you hear the sound of the dry leaves under your shoes that cover your path, enjoy the last rays of sunlight before the winter season. Enjoy these colors , smell the autumn fragrances in the air, admire the beautiful landscape and fall in love with this season. Not all the countries in the world have this privilege to have this incredible autumn foliage.

So if you do, go out there, admire the view, and be thankful how beautiful nature can be.