The Different Types Of TV Watchers We All Know

There's many different types.

938
erasmusu

Television is great. It offers a lot as it is informing and especially entertaining. There's always something to get hooked on and passionate about because of course we aren't obsessed. Just as there is a variety of different shows, there are also a variety of different viewers and watchers. Let’s see, we have:

1. The Squealers

You know the ones that have so much excitement, they can barely contain it and have to let it all out. It's fangirling 101: You have to squeal for the feels.

2. The Pillow Huggers

Nothing's wrong with a bit of companionship, and these people know it. Pillows are great. They are there for everything-- the giddiness, the scares, the sadness, the tears. They are great for the frustrations and the shocks. And as an added plus, they're comfy.

3. The ‘No No No’-ers

We hear their gasps and whispers in the background as the scene on the screen unfolds itself. Their hands are over their mouths as they watch with such intensity. Getting emotional as the character gets hurt. Or perhaps balling their fists, as they watch an on-screen kiss. Either way, they feel that it just shouldn't happen.

4. The ‘Kill ‘Em Off, I’m Done’-ers

You know the people who are so engrossed that if their favorite character is killed off they're done. They're just done. No more viewing from them. No more watching. They're done. Usually half the time it’s just an empty threat but pushing the right buttons can do it, There's no doubt that we will hear an earful.

5. The ‘I Told You’-ers

These are the types who will “I told you so” anything. Whether they're saying it towards a character and what just happened in the plot. Yep, I knew that would happen. Or whether it is to the creative people as if they miraculously can hear what they ultimately did wrong from someone behind a screen. I told you that wouldn't have worked. Or even if it is to a fellow watcher. They will definitely told you so even if they haven’t quite spoken it aloud.

6. The ‘Should Of Listen To Me’-s

These guys are the siblings of the "I Told Yous" and the only difference is that they're perhaps more vocal. They sit there during a scene and just basically run commentary on why something should not be happening. But they just don't critique, they give alternatives. But we all know that unfortunately in the end, it won't turn out like that and we're forced to hear "should have listen to me and it would have been better."

7. The Commercial-Hating Channel Surfers

When you're watching TV with these guys, you're basically watching three different shows. Commercials come on, the channel is changed. Not really feeling the show, the channel is changed. And you're internally screaming if they can just make up their mind already.

8. The 'Need A Moment'-s

After a shell-shocking intense scene, these people need a moment to register and digest what just happened. Just to gather thoughts and process the revelations. It might just changed everything they thought they knew. They have to grasp all the incoming information and rethink, which takes time.

9. The Immediate Rewatchers

The epitome of analyzers. Watching it one time is not enough. The first time is for the love and joy of the show. But once that's over, it's time to bust out the special goggles to analyze everything. Why did the character say and do that? Or why didn't they? Why did it take place there? What does that mean? Wait, pause! What was that in the background? All important questions and all needing answers. Once everything has been dissect and put under a microscope, then those answers are use to begin to brainstorm and figure out the next episode.

10. The 'I Can’t Wait'-ers

Their enemy is the break between seasons. They just can't wait that long and of course, we hear how it's not fair. What truly sucks is when it is a season finale and they didn't know. That's all beyond scary. And we definitely can't help to fear if it is a cliff hanger. We might have to run for the hills.

11. The Shippers and Slashers

Every fandom has them. The fans that can totally see so-and-so and what's-his-name getting together, even if it is the most unlikely possibility within the show. But one can dream, right? One word people: Fanfiction. Those worlds, no matter how uncanon, will keep their hearts content.

12. The Munchers

Wait, TV time? That means snacks. Bust out the popcorn and potato chips.

13. The ‘That’s Not Funny’-ers

We all know that one person who is watching a comedy and something comes on the screen that we wouldn’t typically do and he or she completely sees the unjust in which was said or done knowing that we are watching a movie meant to be funny and completely ignoring the fact we are watching a movie meant to be funny. Instead of laughing at the joke, we are hearing all the things wrong with it.

14. The Conversationalists

Yep, the talkers, who will talk about anything and everything. Whether it's related to the show or not, they don't care. But best believe if they spoil anything, it's over.

15. The 'Potty'-ers

Their bladders tend to make themselves known at the most inopportune times.

16. The Snoring Zoners

Yep, the ones that can't help to fall asleep but when caught, will swear that they are awake despite the fact that they were heard snoring.