The Best Time Of Year...It's Fall!

The Best Time Of Year...It's Fall!

Bundle up!

16
The Best Time Of Year...It's Fall!

Well, it’s that time again! The weather is not the only thing changing, school has started up again, the leaves are beginning to change to browns, reds and oranges before they fall from the trees, the pools are getting closed up and the closets are being filled with sweaters, flannels and long sleeves. There are no more bathing suits and smells of sunscreen, there are no more footprints in the sand and the tans are beginning to fade. If you haven’t figured it out by now, Summer is officially over and it is finally Fall. Now, for many people, fall is just another season and Halloween is the highlight for them. For others, like myself Fall is the best season. There are so many aspects of this season that people overlook and need to learn more about.

Every girl nowadays is looking for the best pictures to post and get 300+ likes on. This season provides the best opportunities for amazing pictures. The leaves falling and changing colors gives off a foliage that Instagram followers love looking at. Pair that with a cute outfit and your pictures are looking awesome!

With school starting the sports are now in full swing as well. Everyone knows that fall is the season for the start of football!! College kids live for the tailgates hours before the game starts to sport their school colors and who doesn’t like an excuse to drink during the day? High schools also have a big involvement in football games as well. Although there is no partying and drinking at these games, high school football is a great time. Everyone remembers pep rallies and homecoming in high school. At football games in high school the candidates for homecoming king and queen are announced while riding around in the cars. This is a fun time with girls cheering from the stands while wearing their boy’s jerseys, and classmates rooting for their friends to take home the “W”. For many football games have a different meaning but once those leaves start falling we all know it’s coming!

Something that many people enjoy doing during this season but often don’t give much thought to is pumpkin and apple picking. As a child pumpkin picking is the best thing ever, getting to find the perfect pumpkin of your own to bring home and cut or decorate how you like. For parents this is a great photo opportunity to put on the Christmas card and show the kids when they grow up. For people in their late teens and early twenties, apple picking and pumpkin picking is viewed differently. Many people like to go with their significant others or friends and take cute pics while pretending to bite and apple or sit on someone’s shoulders picking an apple from the tallest tree. Not to mention for those of you that are of age, the pumpkin beer sold which many other delicious goodies is a good incentive to go as well.

Fall is a family season for sure. No there isn’t sledding or snowman building but there are so many things to do. Pumpkin and apple picking, finding the perfect pictures of your kids on a hay bale and drinking some nice hot apple ciders. Picture taking with friends and enjoying a fun time drinking pumpkin beer, watching the leaves fall and jumping into piles of them with friends. Dressing up for Halloween the biggest candy day ever! There are so many fun things to do during this season and everyone should take advantage of it!