The Best St. Patrick's Day Party Scene At 20 Colleges Across The Country

If you have ever wondered how your friend's colleges celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

3958
UDayton

For college students all over the country, St. Patrick's Day is synonymous with hours of day drinking and partying. After talking to my friends about how their own schools celebrate this holiday, I decided to create a list of the top universities that are guaranteed to have great parties on St. Patrick's Day. Whether you are looking to visit a friend who goes to one of these schools, or currently in the middle of the college application process, you will not be disappointed with the party scene at any of these universities. And for the rest of you, this is simply validation that getting decked out in green to party at 10 a.m. is more than socially acceptable.

1. James Madison University.

2. Lehigh University.

3. West Virginia University.

4. Sacred Heart University.

5. St. Joseph's University.

6. Fairfield University.

7. Scranton University.

8. University of Delaware.

9. University of Massachusetts - Amherst.

10. University of Dayton.

11. Pennsylvania State University.

12. Boston College.

13. Binghamton University.

14. Michigan State University.

15. University of South Carolina.

16. University of Michigan.

17. University of Illinois.

18. University of Virginia.

19. Muhlenberg College.

20. SUNY New Paltz.