The Top 8 Best Vegan & Cruelty-Free Products For Fall

These products are perfect for the fall season and they are all cruelty-free/vegan.

479
jacobsfamilyorchard / Facebook

1. Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea - Carmel Apple Dream

Made from cinnamon, hibiscus, natural apple and caramel flavorings, orange peel, chamomile, roasted chicory, ginger and sea salt, this blend will get you ready for fall. Hot tea is perfect for the weather, and it smells amazing. This tea is gluten-free with 0 mg caffeine. Celestial Seasonings has many other seasonal teas for both fall and winter. The chamomile makes this tea the perfect blend to drink to relax.

2. Bath & Body Works - Spiced Pumpkin Cider Body Cream

This entire collection smells amazing. There is nothing better than a fall candle besides smelling like one all the time. With shea butter, cocoa butter, and aloe butter, this body cream keeps your skin hydrated. The body spray and body wash make the fall favorites list as well.

3. Doc Martens Vegan Leather Boots

I came across a pair of vegan leather Doc Martens two years ago and they turned out to be very good quality as they are still a Fall Favorite this year. The shade Cherry Red is perfect for the season, and the best part is that no animals were harmed in the process of making these boots. These boots are really comfortable and they look great with flannels and sweaters.

4. Brown Eyeshadow Looks

Brown Eyeshadow is perfect for the fall season. My favorite pallet for fall looks is the Profusion Beauty Book. This pallet has a lot of warm-toned browns, gold shades, and a few darker purple shades. Profusion is a 100 percent cruelty-free brand.

5. Faux Leather Jackets

As great as leather jackets go with the weather, wearing an animal's skin isn't worth the aesthetic. Many designers have taken this into consideration. Brands like Stella McCartney and Calvin Klein have made it a point to be 100 percent fur free--Stella McCartney even refusing to go through wool suppliers in Argentina because of the mistreatment of the animals. Many designers produce vegan leather jackets that look the same without having to harm any animals. They are easy to find and can be inexpensive- I found one for $20 at Charlotte Russe.

6. Bolthouse Farms - Vanilla Chai Tea

This dairy-free beverage is made with green tea, soy milk and soy protein. It has 7g protein per serving and it's much cheaper to get a bottle of this rather than a Starbucks drink. This drink is gluten-free and no preservatives have been added. Bolthouse Farms has many dairy-free smoothie options, but the Vanilla Chai Tea is a way to sneak some protein in your daily intake with a great taste for fall.

7. Red Lipstick

My current favorite lipstick is Sure Shot by Blackheart Beauty. It is a bright shade of red that looks good with earthy colors. Blackheart is a cruelty-free brand that you can find at Hot Topic. This lipstick is a product from my emo-kid phase that I held onto.

8. Apple Cider Slushies from Jacob's Family Orchard

This place is a fall favorite in general as it is a good place for a date or a day with family and is a great place for photos. They have apple donuts and other food as well as drinks. This place is the perfect vibe for fall and the slushies are definitely one of my favorites.