The Best Oil for Hair Repair

The Best Oil for Hair Repair

Hair Repair

39
Hair Repair
Hair Repair

Who doesn't want healthy hair? Whether you suffer from hair loss or just want nicer locks you're in the right place! Today we will be going over some of the best oil for hair you can buy and apply.

Keep reading below to learn all the details.

Argan Oil

This is a popular oil for all hair types because it is derived from nuts and is produced from argan trees. Something that makes argan oil unique and a popular oil is that it not only makes your hair look great it also has many protective qualities. It has zero chemicals and is very minimally processed.

If you suffer from frizzy hair or dry and brittle then this is ideal to help repair your hair. It's not as greasy as other oils which means you can use it more than once a week and daily if you choose. Following healthy hair tips is always a great idea to get your hair looking its best.

Coconut Oil

Most people have heard of using coconut oil for everything from baking to cooking to cleaning their teeth. It's also great for hair. Because it has lots of fatty acids it is able to penetrate deep past the hair without evaporating at the surface.

If you are suffering from slow hair growth then adding coconut oil to your weekly regime will help increase your growth.

Olive Oil

Olive oil is not just for your salads nowadays it is actually a very versatile oil. It has the ability to coat the hair shaft in turn protecting your locks if you tend to expose them to heat often.

If you suffer from dandruff you can even add some lemon juice and it will help fight it. If you use olive oil often enough you can replace your conditioner with this instead.

Lemongrass Oil

This oil is derived from an herb and is full of vitamins and minerals. If you want to strengthen your hair follicles or if you have been dealing with hair loss, this is the oil for you.

This oil comes with a bonus because it's clean and fresh smell is also known to be a stress reliever. If you want to smell great and relieve stress throughout the day, lemongrass is the way to go.

Which Best Oil for Hair Will You Choose?

Now that you are aware that there is more than one best oil for hair - which one will you choose? Maybe you prefer to stick to one or maybe you want to try one for a few weeks or months and then try a different oil. Whichever your preference is we are sure you will be happy with your results as long as you're consistent with your regimen.

Did you enjoy this post? Please make sure to bookmark our living section to never miss any of our latest posts.