Top 5 Episodes Of The Office

Top 5 Episodes Of The Office

The Office is a classic and these are five episodes everyone needs to watch.

18
Top 5 Episodes Of The Office
@kait.doodles on Instagram

The Office has been my favorite show for the longest time. I turn it on when I'm doing homework, having a good day, having a bad day, going to sleep, so pretty much all the time. I have watched all nine seasons about 13 times and I still find myself laughing during every episode. These 5 episodes are my all-time favorites.

1. Season 5 Episode 15: Stress Relief: Part 2

The scene in this episode that makes it my all-time favorite is when Michael Scott roasts everyone. He finishes each roast with "Boom. Roasted." My best friend and I can recite every roast Michael says and it makes us laugh until we can't breathe every time.

2. Season 2 Episode 4: The Fire

The best part of this episode is when Dwight runs back out of the building after trying to retrieve Michael's phone and says that Ryan started the fire. Dwight and Michael start to sing "Ryan started the fire" and Ryan becomes known as fire guy. This is ironic and funny because earlier in the episode, Ryan said he did not want to be known as a particular guy at Dunder Mifflin.

3. Season 4 Episode 16: Did I Stutter

Stanley has finally had enough of Michael's messing around and being an overall terrible boss. Stanley snaps at Michael and Michael tries to play it off as a joke. In reality, Michael is too scared to confront Stanley, even though he's the boss. The way Michael reacts to this situation makes me laugh every time.

4. Season 3 Episode 1: Gay Witch Hunt

Michael finds out Oscar is gay and this shocks Michael. Michael and Dwight decide they are going to figure out who else in the office is gay. Dwight calls Jim wanting to get this gay radar Jim mentioned to Dwight awhile ago. At the end of the episode, Jim finally sends Dwight the gay radar, which is really just a metal detector. When Dwight uses it, it beeps when he puts it down by his belt buckle, causing Dwight to think he is gay.

5. Season 1 Episode 2: Diversity Day

Corporate sends in a man to lead a diversity day in the office. Michael doesn't like how the man leads this session, so he creates his own. Michael's version of diversity day is funny, but inappropriate. It's funny seeing how Michael stereotypes certain races.

All around, The Office is an amazing show. It's funny, entertaining, and has a good amount of episodes. If you have never seen it, I would highly recommend watching it. If you have seen it, watch it again. It is that good.