The Benefits Of Carrying A Comb Around All The Time

This use of a comb is the best way to keep your style in check.

153

As a man of fashion with medium-length hair, it is often hard to keep my hair in place throughout the course of my day. With days at Houghton here in western NY being windy and cold, layers are needed in order to prevent myself from becoming a popsicle. Taking these layers on and off gets in the way of my hair. This creates a giant mess that already took me 5 minutes in the morning to fix.

I've struggled with this problem for a while. I couldn't let it continue, for I couldn't afford to ruin my outfits by my inability to keep my hair at the same standard. Originally, I tried different gels to see if some were stronger than others.... but most often that left white flakes in my hair and people thought I had dandruff (really embarrassing, especially when it came to talking to girls).

I took to the deep contemplations in the shower to try and solve this issue of importance.

It then suddenly came to me, what if I just brought my comb around? BOOM, talk about a total game changer. It's smaller and thinner than a wallet, and if you just keep it in your butt pocket (right or left, it's personal preference) your hair is a second away from becoming as dapper as when you walked out of your dorm. When it comes down to it, having that comb is way more efficient than going to a bathroom and watering down your hair, and it keeps you consistently sharp.

Would you really want to redo your hair after watering it? Or would you rather just get right back to the way it is? A couple of seconds versus the minutes you'll spend trying to fix your hair.

The butt pocket comb makes the slickest of hair retain its title 24/7. Consistency is key, and with the butt pocket comb, you'll be as consistent as a mob boss asking for his money. Just think about how the ladies will see it too. If they see you taking the time to fix your hair they'll think that you actually care about how you look. What girl doesn't like a man who takes care of himself? All your bros will ask "hey bropane tank how do you keep your hair so clean ?" and all you'll have to say is "Brofessor, it's the butt pocket comb".

You'll never have to worry about weather, daily activities, or comments your mom will make by using this advice. Your bros, all the ladies, and even the nice lunch lady who talks to you everyday will notice the difference. The butt pocket comb is the way to go bro.