The Beauty Of Food

The Beauty Of Food

Lessons learned from Chef's Table

10
The Beauty Of Food
Fabrizio Magoni

With food, you learn a lesson. With a mistake of a tart missing the plate you learn life is about mistakes and learning them. You learn that good things take time, patience, and love. If you can't tell I am currently watching Chef's Table and getting inspired.

I should start calling my blog posts Lessons from Netflix. My lesson tonight is to enjoy life. If you have ever watched an episode of Chef's Table you see the passion these chefs have for their food and all that they do. They find passion in the smell of cheese. They have a deep love for the beauty of ingredients finding their way together.

When was the last time you found a deep form of passion for something? When was the last time you found yourself in love with each part of something? When was the last time you were willing to take a risk because you loved the way that you can stretch your passion?

Food teaches as well as nourishes. Food should be enjoyed instead of rushed... just like life. Honestly, this show has opened my eyes to the beauty of food, but also the beauty of life. Something as simple as food can remind you of the importance of enjoying all that is around you and the things that you love.

So, with all of that being said you should watch Chef's Table and fall in love with the passion that these chefs share about food! Learn to love food in a way that you did not, or maybe appreciate it more than usual. Just watch the show and allow your life to be changed.