The Anticipation For Summer Vacation

The Anticipation For Summer Vacation

We hate to see spring go, but we love to watch it leave because that means SUMMER.

72
The Anticipation For Summer Vacation
Tumblr

Ahh... summertime. The most anticipated time of one's life (besides getting married and having kids, of course).This doesn't just signify the change of season, but also the end of school, stress and a time for pure relaxation. While one anticipates the upcoming break from reality, they tend to go through a variety of stages.

First off, one must come down to earth after the tease of summer vacation that spring break brings.

As your body is slowly being consumed with sadness as a result of going back to the poor weather conditions compared to the beautiful weather found near an ocean, you reflect on your mini summer break (spring break).

You return back home with nothing but a stellar tan and memories made from your week off, but then you get a sudden burst of motivation to work your butt off to rightfully earn that three-month break.

With all this motivation inside, you can't hold it in! You realize summer is right around the corner, and you explode with excitement!

You're on top of the world! No one can kill your vibe. You're so excited, you just can't hide it! So you don't, and the excitement stage rolls on. You begin to plan out how you'll spend your summer whether it's going to a concert, being with friends or going on spontaneous adventures! Let the good times (and excitement) continue.

As you get back into your normal routine, you hit the books hard.

You're about to go insane, or so it feels that way. Your workload is slowly beginning to drain you, and that motivation you once had is out the door. You can't seem to go on much longer.

Then, out of nowhere, that reassurance you had taps you on the shoulder and gives you a piece of advice, "Remember why you started."

You push through the work and the stress with that little thought in mind. You work off the stress by getting your summer body ready.

With getting in shape in mind, you think, "Oh! I need to shop!" Because who doesn't need a new wardrobe to kick off summer?

With summer lurking around the corner, you reach the stage of packing.

But then a thought comes across your mind — you HATE packing.

You fight through that just like you have been fighting for the past two months to get through the rest of the year. Finally — it's summer! You have reached the final stage of saying farewell.

Now you can sit back and not have a worry in the world. Remember this when you need a boost to finish off work or school. It'll be here before you know it! You'll survive. It'll all be worth it in the end.