8 Stages Of Cleaning My Room

8 Stages Of Cleaning My Room

You have undoubtedly experienced everything on this list.
153

We all have to do it some time. Let's admit it, most of us can't be the clean, "I put away everything as soon as I use it" type of person. It has to get messy before you can clean it. Sometimes real messy.

1. The initial excited motivation.

There's something about starting a project, even if it's just cleaning your room, that feels so exhilarating. Just think about how nice and clean everything will be. Instead of clothes, there will be floor!

2. Turning your music all the way up

3. Getting more garbage bags after realizing all the crap you have

One ain't gonna cut it. Good thing I thought of looking under my bed. How did any of this even get down here?!

4. Finding something that brings back the nostalgia

Great, you found your old Tamagotchi! It still works?? I guess it's time to sit down and play it, for old time's sake. There's nothing wrong with taking a break.

5. Now you're just laying on the floor staring at the ceiling for some reason

The break has turned into existential, deep thinking time. Do not disturb me.

6. You fell asleep on the floor

What year is it??? Where am I???

7. Your room is even more of a mess than before

You have successfully ripped your room to shreds, everything is everywhere. It's gotta get worse before it gets better, right?

8. Try again tomorrow, sleep amongst the garbage

It's probably 1 in the morning, and the floor is so comfortable. Goodnight!