6 Different Types of Bad Drivers

6 Different Types of Bad Drivers

May or may not have been written while I was driving.

470
6 Different Types of Bad Drivers
Alyssa Popolizio

After a long six-hour drive by myself I had a lot of time to observe other cars. I noticed the way that some cars stay in the first lane the whole ride, or how some drivers were able to eat and drive and only swerve their car around a few times. I’ve come up with 6 different types of drivers that you always see on the road.

1. The Speed Limiter

The speed limiter is someone that goes exactly the speed limit every single time they drive. They can usually be found in the first lane on the highway and right in front of your car every time you’re running late for something.

2. The Multi-Tasker

The multi-tasker is usually the type of person that you see swerving around their lane and sometimes ever coming off the road. No they’re not drunk, they’re just eating or texting or basically doing anything other than focusing on the road.

3. The Rusher

You’ll find the rusher either passing you on a back road, cutting you off on the highway, or pulled over by a cop (usually in that order too). They can be found in some type of expensive sports car that they brag to their friends about every time they see them.

4. The Honker

Let’s establish first hand that the honker has some serious road rage. Any little thing can set these people off. As soon as the light turns green you better start driving or you’re about to get an earful from these mad men.

5. The Grandparent(er)

These people are a lot like the speed limiter except they are about ten times worse. They’re the people that are going 30 in a 45, and when you pass them, and you are about to flip them a certain bird, you can’t help but feel bad because they’re old and can’t really help it.

(They are not to be confused with the first-timer, who's fresh from the DMV and who completely deserves the bird they're getting).

6. The Teenager

These types of drivers are a mixture between the multitasker and the rusher, a horrible combination. If you look in their car you’ll either see a ton of girls with the windows down singing (really badly) to some Taylor Swift song or a ton of guys with their arms out the window and their music so loud you can feel the vibrations from your car.