The 5 Best Places To Eat In Columbus, Ohio

Some of the best and most delicious places to eat in Columbus, Ohio!
148

There are so many amazing places to eat in the great city of Columbus, Ohio. It is an impossible task to find all of the best restaurants, so in case you need some help, here are five of my favorite places to eat in Columbus.

1. SideBar

Sidebar is a Mediterranean and South American restaurant that serves tapas-style dishes. Located downtown, it is one of the most well-known restaurants in the area and has a great environment. Make sure to get the spicy potatoes!

2. Tasi

Tasi is the best brunch spot in Columbus. Located in the Short North, you can eat breakfast until 7 p.m. If you are looking for delicious brunch make sure to head down to Tasi!

3. FirstWatch

FirstWatch is another great brunch spot in this area. There are a few locations, but I have only been to the restaurant located near Ohio State's campus on High Street. This restaurant is both delicious and super healthy!

4. The Pearl

The Pearl is one of Columbus' finest restaurants and located in the Short North. It was voted the best restaurant in the Short North, and I can attest to that.

5. Basi Italia

Basi Italia is located in the Victorian Village neighborhood and offers some of the best and most delicious Italian food. The atmosphere is amazing.If you're looking for a great meal and a good time, stop in at Basi Italia.