There's nothing like Thanksgiving. From the Macy's Parade to stuffing your insides with copious amounts of turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy — it's a day for food, friends, and family. So why not throw in some lovable 80s kids and a couple demogorgons along the way?
1. Waking up excited for the day of feasting
2. Giving your outfit an approving look before walking out the door
Can I eat large amounts of food in this? Check. Is it stain-proof? Check.
3. When the hoards of family members start swarming the house
4. Trying to socialize with people you haven't seen in a decade
5. When you open the casserole pan and it's all cheesy, steamy, and gooey.
6. Sitting at the kids' table (but not really having a problem with it anymore)
Your cousins are actually okay!
7. When your great-aunt (that CAN'T cook) brings a dish and you have to eat it out of kindness
Oh, look... thank you?
8. When your uber-political uncle decides to bring up his support for Trump at the dinner table
Can we not? I will drop-kick you across this room if you bring up his name one more time.
9. When it's time for the family to get lit
Nothing like a post-Thanksgiving party and roast sesh.
10. Waking up from that killer Thanksgiving food-coma
The struggle is real
11. Finally breaking out the holiday decorations after all of the festivities - it's Christmastime!
TIME TO DECK THE HALLS