15 Thanksgiving Feast Ideas You Can Thank Me For Later

So now that Halloween is over I'm ready for the holiday that will leave me 30 lbs heavier and 100% happier... Thanksgiving!! This holiday is so much more than the food, but lets be honest the food is always the cherry on top-literally.

I am going to share with you some of my favorite Thanksgiving meals that will add up as the perfect spread for your family.

1. Stuffing

This crunchy-yet melts in your mouth side dish has a little of everything. From the breadcrumbs to the spices, ooh i can smell it already.

2. Green Bean Casserole

I like to convince myself that this one is healthy so I can get an extra serving. It has that creamy filling, but the crunch on top is a nice surprise in every bite.

3. Cheese ball

I never really ask questions about what is in the food, but whatever a they put in a cheese ball before I dip my cracker in it is none of my business.

Also, If your family is as extra as mine is, then they might even use the pretzels and crackers as decoration to make the display look like a turkey.

4. Mash potatoes

Yes, i know, you eat mash potatoes all year round, but it is best on Thanksgiving day drenched in turkey gravy.

5. Dinner Rolls

My mom makes the best honey dinner rolls you can eat! we have an endless supply for a good week after Thanksgiving, but no ones complaining. They have a sweet butter glaze on top and inside is just pure honey goodness.

6. Deviled eggs

These were my favorite growing up, because I could grab 3 at a time without anyone noticing. My aunt makes the best deviled eggs and if we are feeling fancy we might sprinkle some bacon bits on top.

7. Mac and cheese

Another recipe that isn't exactly seasonal, but nothing beats the baked mac and cheese with at least 3 different cheeses on the inside and the baked crisp edges. yummm

9. Sweet potato casserole 

Sweet, creamy, and filling, what more could you ask for.

10. Cranberry sauce

I think it's an unspoken rule that at Thanksgiving dinner we bring something that contains cranberry, I think this year I might try a cranberry crisp.

11. Turkey

Obviously I can't have Thanksgiving dinner without Turkey. My personal favorite way to eat turkey is on top of a big mound of mashed potatoes and dropping a spoonful of gravy on top.

12. Pumpkin pie

The dessert is the best part because no matter how full you are from everything else, you muster up all your strength to eat like an animal at the dessert table. The pumpkin pie is just the beginning.

14. Snickers caramel apple pie

if you've never had this then google it and thank me later. the best combination of things that you could find all wrapped up into a pie.

15. Turtle Trifle 

By this time we have already gained 20 lbs whats another 5, i promise it'll be worth it. This concoction consists of caramel, chocolate, brownies, pecans, and cool whip. Nothing can beat this Thanksgiving dessert.

This Thanksgiving spread consists of all things yummy and I hope that you can fit all of these into your Thanksgiving dinner.