Thanksgiving Dinner with Parks and Recreation

These iconic characters celebrate Thanksgiving

169
E! Online

If someone asked me how many times I've watched every season of Parks and Recreation, I'd have to lie and say twice. However, it's more like four or five times, if I answered honestly. So since I have a bit of an obsession, I decided to enable it even more by writing about what our beloved characters would do on Thanksgiving Day!

1. First of all, Leslie would throw the biggest Thanksgiving Day party for the Parks and Rec team.

Most likely, she'd begin with a speech about what Thanksgiving meant to America and then go on to open a slideshow she created just for the occasion until someone finally stopped her so they could begin eating.

2. Tom would be dressed to the nines and worry about staining his clothes while taking perfect, Instagrammable pictures of his food.

Because we all want to follow Tom Haverford on Instagram.

3. Of course, Jerry and Gayle would show up in matching Thanksgiving themed outfits.

The cutest couple besides Leslie and Ben, to be honest.

4. Ben would be sitting next to Leslie, eating a Thanksgiving version of a calzone that she made just for him.

Hopefully, this one wouldn't betray him.

5. April would be in Andy's lap, whining about being at the Thanksgiving party while Andy would investigate the missing Turkey slices from his plate as Bert Macklin.

Of course, the turkey would be eaten off his plate by Champion.

6. In order to stay in top physical shape, Chris would have brought his own healthier versions of stuffing, cornbread, and other Thanksgiving delicacies, which no one would eat.

After dinner, Chris would probably run a few miles just for fun.

7. Meanwhile, Ron would pile his plate high with the turkey that he cooked while opening up a new bottle of Lagavulin and glaring at Chris' healthy plate.

Also, there'd be zero vegetables whatsoever.

8. Donna would be dressed to impress while planning her and Tom's next Treat Yo Self outing.

She'd also talk about the latest Scandal episode while live tweeting the dinner activities.

9. Finally, Ann would be next to Leslie, keeping her from consuming an unhealthy amount Thanksgiving waffles (pumpkin spice waffles from JJ's Diner).

Thank god for Ann.

What would thanksgiving be like for the cast of your favorite TV show?