The Week Before Thanksgiving Break As Told By 'Grey's Anatomy'

The type of week like Meredith has when she goes home after work and drinks a whole bottle of tequila!

104
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA0OJTsD59O/
ABC

The week before Thanksgiving break as a college student is the most stressful time of the year. Three exams, two papers, a presentation, plus reading and work (so you can actually buy presents on Black Friday), MENTAL BREAKDOWN GALORE!

1. Walking out of your bedroom to go to class.

2. When your professor(s) keeps reminding you of all the things that need to be done before you go home

3. You haven't had anything to eat the past 24 hours, but you finally take that first bite of food

4. When your best friend is also having a mental breakdown, but you have no way of consoling him/her.

5. When your professor mentions material that will be on the exam, but you have no idea what they're talking about.

6. When your friend mentions they have nothing to do for the rest of the week and it's only Tuesday.

7. When you realize you only have $4 in your bank account, but Black Friday is next week.

8. You were up so late last night to study, slept through your alarm and are already 10 minutes late to class.

9. The moment you realize you failed the first exam, so now you need to get a high grade on the next one and now you regret not studying.

10. Your friends ask you to hangout and you know you need to go to the library, but you hangout instead

11. When your parents hit you with the encouraging text because they know your week has been rough.

12. The moment you hand in the last assignment due for the week and you get to breath a sign of relief.

13. The time has come and you finally get to celebrate Thanksgiving break and all of the hard work you just put in.