A Thank You Letter To My Boyfriend

A Thank You Letter To My Boyfriend

Honestly, just thank you for loving me the way you do.

444
A Thank You Letter To My Boyfriend
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjt7JOznqjXAhWExYMKHYKzDOkQjB0IBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.icytales.com%2Fpros-and-cons-being-relationship%2F&psig=AOvVaw1IIw332m4WDy73tMSGa8Gg&ust=1509998880633647

1. Our Car Rides

Thank you for all of our fun car rides... even if I do complain about your driving, and you complain about mine. Okay, I complain about yours. But thank you for driving with me and talking but sometimes just singing at the top of our lungs, even if I don't always agree with the song (like Allstar.) It may drive me crazy, but I enjoy every second of it.

2. Knowing When To Just Let Me Complain

Thank you for knowing when to just let me complain. Sometimes, I just don't want to hear what you have to say. I want to complain without being told I'm wrong, and I will forever be appreciative of the times you let me do that. Thank you for allowing me to be the most dramatic person on the face of the earth.

3. Making Me Laugh

Thank you for making me laugh. Even when I roll my eyes at you (which is often), I still enjoy your dumb little jokes. If you weren't making me laugh with different voices and jokes all of the time, my life would be so BORING.

4. Letting Me Be Super Weird

God bless you for allowing me to be my super weird self. Sometimes that means singing, dancing, mocking you, or just simply acting dumb. Thank you for allowing all of that to happen. If you didn't, I would go crazy. Sometimes you join in but other times, you just look at me like I'm a nutcase, but that's okay.

5. Eating With Me

THANK YOU!! Thank you for eating with me, whether that's a whole extra large steak rancher pizza while watching a movie or you bringing me double cheeseburgers and a sprite to watch some of "our shows". Obviously, it's most often not healthy, but I thank you for letting it be that way.

6. Dealing With All The Tears

Thank you so, so much for dealing with all of my tears-- whether they have a real cause or not. Thank you for never making me feel bad for being upset because, well, I was upset. Nothing more or less, just sad. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on even when you have bigger problems and stuff to do.

7. Allowing Me To Be Frustrating

Thank you for letting me be frustrating and not getting mad. Thank you for not being angry when I'm just being a little too stubborn or a little too needy. I know that I'm being frustrating, but sometimes I just can't stop it. Sorry about that!

8. Petting My Hair

Thank you for petting my hair! It's always super relaxing and most of the time, you can put me to sleep that way. Thank you for doing it without me asking because that's when it's the most appreciated. Thank you for keeping me calm and just making me feel loved.

9. Never Giving Me A Reason To Worry

Thank you for being so trustworthy. You've never given me a reason not to trust you, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. You make me feel safe and secure. It's nice not having to worry about who you're with, or if I'll have a boyfriend once the next girl walks past. Thank you for making my life easy and relaxing.

10. Loving Me

Honestly, just thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for someone better to have by my side through everything.