Feelin' Extra Thankful For My Gals This IWFM

Happy International Women's Friendship Month!

36
Group of friends
Emily Beltran

It's finally September which means it's officially International Women's Friendship Month!

International Women's Friendship Month was created by Kappa Delta Sorority to encourage women to remember the important roles our friends play in our lives. So clear your calendars, ladies, because we're about to spend 30 straight days celebrating our girl gangs!

To kick off the month I'd like to share some love with my number one girls, so here's a "thanks" to the gals that get me through.

Thank you for...

Making me laugh.

Loving me unconditionally.

Telling me that everything's going to be okay, and staying with me until it is.

Being the reason I smile.

Building my confidence.

Supporting me.

Being a positive influence.

Helping me.

Checking in on me.

Listening to all of Taylor Swifts albums over and over again with me.

Always spilling the tea.

Telling me the truth, even when I don't want to hear it.

Genuinely wanting the best for me.

Watching Christmas movies year-round with me.

Listening to my overdramatic stories.

Hugging me when you know I need it.

Being the person I want to celebrate with.

Singing along to both Mamma Mia soundtracks with me.

Forgiving me.

Welcoming me into your home.

Being a shoulder to cry on.

Being my friend & my family.

I'm so fortunate to have such strong, encouraging, beautiful women in my life that build me up and make me want to be the best version of myself every day.

I'm incredibly grateful for the friendships in my life because each one has taught me something new about myself, and each one has taught me how to be a better friend.

So, send your go-to girls some extra love this month because they absolutely deserve it!