To The Parents Who Have Given Me Everything And More

There aren't enough thank you's.

755
Madison Metzger

Dear Mom and Dad,

There aren't enough words to put into how thankful I am for all that you guys have done for me and so much more. They have done more things for me that I can even keep track of and there isn't anything that I could ever do that would be good enough for repay them for being such amazing parents. I am spoiled because of the parents I was blessed to have and at times I may take advantage of it, I am forever grateful for them. You have provided for me in more ways than one throughout my life and guided me to be my best. Thank you for giving me a life most kids only dream about. Thank you for listening to me complain about the dumb things that really don't matter. Thank you for being the cool parents, but also being hard on me for the times when I need it.

You have supported me financially through anything and everything and without them I would be lost. They have supported me through college, taking me shopping just because, taking me on trips of a lifetime that without them probably would have never happened. You have supported me even when I failed or let you down because you knew the potential I had, thank you for never giving up on me. You give me the best advice and guidance even when I think I don't need it at times. For all the years I was bratty or talked back, or let you down you still loved me and hugged me at the end of the day even though I didn't deserve it.

As I get older I have realized that you two are the most important people in my life and I have so much love for you I hope to one day be as good of a parent to my children as you were to me, it's gonna be hard because there is no one else that could ever compare to how amazing you two are. I will never be able to repay you for your support throughout my life, all I can do is thank you a million times over and over again and tell you I love you more than anything, thank you for being the best.

Mom and dad, thank you for everything and more, I promise to work hard and always make you proud.

Love,

Your daughter