Thank You, Taylor Swift, From The Girls Of The World

To Taylor Swift, For All The Things She Doesn't Even Realize She's Doing, Thank You

Just a thank you from all the girls in the world.

13

Dear Taylor Swift,

Thank you.

Thank you for always knowing exactly what to say. Thank you for always having the right words, not only for me but for every girl in the world. Thank you for being there since I was in elementary school to college. I can remember my friend and me in 3rd grade making my mom turn off the radio so we can be the radio and sing "Our Song" at the top of our lungs in the car.

Thank you for having a song for every time in life. Whether it was heartbreak, starting and ending new chapters in life, wild spells, when people were hurtful to us, when we felt discouraged and so much more. Thanks for letting us know that we are not the only girls in the world that have felt these sorts of ways.

Thank you for being so relatable. Thank you for saying the things that other's don't know how to put into words. Thank you for being so encouraging. Thank you for being a great example for your fans. Thanks for never giving up for your fans. Thanks for never being afraid of what people think of you. Thanks for making every concert (and I've been to a lot) worth it. Thank you for just being you.

Your fans have grown up as you have grown up. You went from "Teardrops on my Guitar" to "Look What You Made Me Do" in years, and people say you have changed. But honestly, you have just grown up and so have we all. Everyone can still jam to the throwback Taylor Swift and the new Taylor Swift. Thank you for showing us it's okay to change.

I can remember listening to your album, crying my eyes out when a boy broke up with me being able to relate to every word. I can remember laying on the back seat of my mom's car on the way to vacation just listening to your album on repeat. I can remember dancing to "Shake it Off" just having a good time with my friends. Thank you for never failing us girls.

Thanks for just being you.

From,

All Girls in the World