To Every Super Mom, Your Love And Dedication NEVER Go Unnoticed
Parents

Yes, it isn't Mother's Day, and I'm giving all moms a shout out.

394
Christina Smith

I've never been able to understand how my mom manages to do everything she does each day. If I was her, I would be dressed in sweats with no makeup and barely awake. Somehow, my mom looks amazing every day and is ready to take on the world.

It's funny how we tend to only give mothers credit once a year. When Mother's Day rolls around, we go crazy with buying cards, flowers and gifts. It's wonderful to show our appreciation by showering our moms with these items. We care for our moms and want to show our love.

Why is it that we only manage to do this once a year? Why not show our gratitude and love every day?

All moms are super moms in their own way, and they deserve to know someone is thinking about them. They need to know someone is in their corner and is cheering for them.

Let's be honest here, most of us right now probably couldn't handle what our mothers do for us. We would give up and want our lives back in a heartbeat. It's sad to say, but it's the truth.

When I was in high school and even in middle school, I didn't give my mom the time of day.

I didn't realize how much she did for me. She chauffeured me and my friends around everywhere. When she was exhausted, she drove me to school instead of making me ride the bus. She took me shopping when I felt like I had nothing to wear, but the truth was I had plenty of clothes to wear. My mom gave me money to spend when I went out with my friends. She stayed up late to help me with projects. The list goes on.

I did not appreciate her then, but I sure do now.

I finally have a better glimpse into my mom's world, and it isn't easy being her. She is the definition of a super mom.

I know not everyone has a relationship with their mom. Mothers come in different forms though, and they don't have to be blood-related to you. That person who is like a mother to you is your super mom too and deserves to know how much you appreciate her.

To every single hard working, exhausted, dedicated and rock star mom out there, you are enough.

We notice you and are grateful for you. Even though we may not say it or show it all of the time, life would not be the same without you. We would not be the same without our mothers.

It doesn't have to be Mother's Day or any other holiday for us to tell our moms we love them.

I can only hope to be half the super mom my mother is one day.

Now, let's all go text, call and hug our moms. We need it, and they need it too.

From Your Site Articles