4 Thank You's To Mom And Dad

4 Thank You's To Mom And Dad

My parents have been my biggest support system and I’d like to remind them that their effort does not go unnoticed.

9444
4 Thank You's To  Mom And Dad
Elma Mujic

Going into my senior year of college, I can only think of the people that have helped me get to the place that I am today. In the midst of all the homework, classes and exams, you often forget to express your appreciation for those important individuals. In this case, my parents have been my biggest support system throughout my college career thus far and I’d like to remind them that their effort does not go unnoticed. Thank you, Mom and Dad...

For supporting me and my ambitious dreams.

If it wasn’t for your hard work, I would not have been able to attend such a great school. Thank you for taking me to college visits, helping me apply to a number of universities, and supporting my current and future goals. With wanting to achieve so many things in this world, you both have not only made this possible, but you’ve also reassured me that if I put my mind to something it can be done. You both pick me up when I’m down and constantly motivate me to continue pursuing my dreams. I am forever grateful for the opportunity you have given me to accomplish all that I can, and my future will be bright because of you.

For listening to me.

Sometimes when I call my parents, I complain about the pettiest of things, whether it is about homework, a professor, or anything that has aggravated me throughout that day. While I am usually doing most of the talking, thank you Mom and Dad for being the best listeners and providing me with great advice or a solution to any problem I may have. I know no matter what time of the day it is; you both will always be there to listen to whatever it is I have to say. Important or not, my words will always be important to you and sometimes just hearing your voices make everything a lot better.

For teaching me everything I need to know.

From learning how to ride a bike, to doing my own laundry, thank you Mom and Dad for teaching me every skill and every important value that I know to this day. Thanks to the both of you, I’ve learned to always tell the truth and have respect for myself and those around me. I’ve learned how to make home cooked meals and have a sense of responsibility. I’ve learned to love with all of my heart and not take any day for granted. I’ve learned in order to live a positive life, you have to have a positive mind. You both have been and continue to be the best role models a daughter could ever ask for, and I constantly look up to you for guidance in my life.

For loving me and providing for me.

Everything I have is due to the both of you, from the roof over my head, clothes on my back, to the food on my table, your long hours at work have provided me to live the blessed life that I do. I can only hope for some day to return the same favor to the both of you because I am forever thankful. Your unconditional love for my brother, sister, and I, is what keeps me inspired every single day. I thank you for that.

Mom and Dad, my best friends, if I can’t count on anyone else in this world, I know I can forever count on you.